Sign in to follow this  
cubflyer50

Lautenberg at it again....unbelievable and disgusting

Check out Lautenberg's latest statement regarding pro life supporters....'they don't deserve the freedoms in our Constitution' This arrogant piece of **** needs to go...he does't deserve ANY position in our government let alone a US Senator....his remark in his speech shows his true colors....it doesn't matter to him he got his seat illegally according to our State constitution....I emailed him and told him I felt his statement was disgraceful and I was going to contact everyone I know to email him too...I'm also forwarding it to the NRA...it doesn't relate to firearms laws but it shows his true feelings about anyone who doesn't agree with his or his major contributers policies....read the article...the pro life people were snowballed and couldn't even use their loud speakers (infringement of their free speech, but, of course they don't deserve it because they're pro life!!!) Found on NJCSD forum....

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=news&cd=2&ved=0CCoQqQIwAQ&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.lifenews.com%2F2011%2F03%2F25%2Flautenberg-pro-life-people-dont-deserve-freedoms-in-constitution%2F&rct=j&q=Frank%20Lautenberg%20says%20people%20dont%20deserve%20freedoms&ei=owyRTb8-hre3B4-otEk&usg=AFQjCNF_wKWqeubJEpUABnXulcR06B56Rg&sig2=QTdvz5u-_lzgg7aETxJq_A&cad=rja

I'm pro-choice and I still consider him a bag, that which may be used to hold one or more tools :icon_rolleyes:

I hate that I must use his misnamed "junction" every day to get to work, simply because it bears his name.

Those protesters should have been able to voice their opinion just as loudly as the pro-choice group.

Ironically, it's within his right to voice that he thinks he has the power to "give" anyone any "rights". His right stops there.

I also happen to be staunchly pro choice myself, but I certainly don't think someone who is pro life should have any less (or more) rights then anyone else LEGALLY in this country, or anyone else who is on the other side of an issue.

This guy is just a doosh!