Butcherboy78

Thoughts? Romanian M10-762

It's not, the flash hider needs to be removed and the threads either removed or a nut/comp permanently affixed. Not a good rifle... One of the downsides to the AK is short sight radius and this needlessly shortens it even MORE. Plus the scope rails on these are about 1/4" higher than normal for some reason.

I for one, found this rifle to be quite lovely!

And if UPS does its job, I'll be shooting it next friday

Henderson defense did the compliance work for an extra $15, before shipping it one day after order

I'll let you know how it shoots

I for one, found this rifle to be quite lovely!

And if UPS does its job, I'll be shooting it next friday

Henderson defense did the compliance work for an extra $15, before shipping it one day after order

I'll let you know how it shoots

So, assuming this is the same one that just rotated out on the marketplace, what did you think? Any complaints?

Overall, this rifle is excellent, and was only sold to consolidate calibers on my part.

However.... it takes a bit of time and money to get it that way, so I'd say as it comes from the factory.....pass

here's some thoughts:

-runs GREAT! No problems at all, no dimples on the receiver, but zero wobble, and all the mags locked up tight, and fed flawlessly.

-I'm not sure if the brake it comes with is NJ legal or not, so I had a slotted brake pinned and welded, which cost me extra (Plus the "razor" brake looked kinda stupid) Also, the weld Henderson defense sent it out with as part of the "compliance package" was quite sloppy, and not pinned, only welded-poorly at that.

-As far as a shorter sight radius, and scope rails being non-traditional height, I didn't have any problems at all, it was PLENTY accurate out to 100 yards, and I had no plans on using the scope rails/magnified optic anyway.

-It's got a tapco single hook trigger and fire controls, with a retaining plate, not a shepherds crook (which I understand to be preferable)

-The windage adjustable RPK sight it comes with tended to "travel" quite a bit while shooting, I installed a MOJO peepsight, (more money!) and no problems after that

-The Rail system is tight, and would be acceptable to mount an RDS or reflex sight without losing zero, however, will not cowitness with the rear sight as a Ultimak gas tube/rail would. In addition, once the optic, light and foregrip were installed, I found the rifle to be quite front heavy, so...off come the rails, on with a new handguard (more money!)

Overall? this is a fine, accurate, reliable weapon- I cant stress enough how surprised I was after being ready for "AK accurate"

Problem? you take a $599 gun- pay for shipping, transfer, NJ necessary upgrades and money to get it just how you'd like it?

You're already closing in on the price range of a higher end AK---so as much as I really did like the FINISHED product, I'd say save up for an Arsenal AK, or maybe build a Saiga