TR20

FID and P2P Paperwork In Yesterday - The wait begins

Well folks, after waiting over 2 weeks for a fingerprint appointment, I finally got it done yesterday. My town requires prints to be done first before submitting forms.

Everything went in yesterday and they told me 6-8 weeks. I put in for 3 P2P due to OGAM. Looks like mid to late March before I can buy anything. Hopefully I'll get lucky and things will move along faster ;-)

put my paperwork (FPID, 2 P2P's) in 1/14, printed 1/22.. lets see how long it takes.. im guessing it will be 3-4 more weeks.. i know they havent contacted my references yet (I work with one of them, and they have not received a call or questionnaire yet)

This is gonna be the longest 6-8 weeks of your life...hahaha it was for me.

I handed in my set of 3 yesterday as well let's see who gets it first.

Well I hope we both get them early! Let's keep in touch and see who gets them first.

I am in Toms River. We shall see....

Have a little faith, I put in change of address and 3 permits Jan 4 and got the call today, 4 weeks almost to the day...some towns do it right.

You're right, I have been very pessimistic since this whole "attack the gun owners" BS started. Perhaps they will come in on time.

I'll let you know.

Thanks!

put my paperwork (FPID, 2 P2P's) in 1/14, printed 1/22.. lets see how long it takes.. im guessing it will be 3-4 more weeks.. i know they havent contacted my references yet (I work with one of them, and they have not received a call or questionnaire yet)

I used two very close friends who will turn it around very quickly. I asked them to let me know if they are contacted in any way (letter or phone).

That is the only way I will have to see the process is really moving forward.

Same here I got 2 good friends that very dependable that im using. But my DT said if nobody bothers him asking for their status the faster it will get done. Yeah...ok

This is for your FID right? Plus 3 pp?

yep, this is my entry to the club ;) FID and 3 P2P. I have a feeling that I will be looking for more permits shortly after I get fully up to speed!

One of my reference guy got the paper to fill out already. The other one will let me know ASAP when

He gets it.

Edit: both got them today.

That's great news! At least things are "in process". Hope your wait is short (mine too)!