sof

Well aint that the best

So, I decided to get into reloading. First to lower the drain on my $$$ that shooting a variety of calibers every week has created, second because I'm a tech rat, and third maybe to eventually get into developing loads for the fun of it. Dropped a fair amount of coin on decent, but not crazy, equipment, and now I'm ready to go with one little problem, where the hell do you get powder these days?! I've never seen so many variations on the phrase out of stock.

There isn't a single decent broad range powder out there that I can find evev if you are willing to pay the Hazmat fees. These are great times to be a shooter.

Go to T&T Reloading in stockertown.  They have a good selection and are open only in the evenings.  He should have everything you want, and since you are in Warren county it isn't that bad of a drive. 

Go to T&T Reloading in stockertown.  They have a good selection and are open only in the evenings.  He should have everything you want, and since you are in Warren county it isn't that bad of a drive. 

Tough guy to get a hold of. Open every evening for real?

Yes only M,T,W, and he's even low.  Just down the street from the in-law's place I'm there fairly often.  Powder's tough all over.  Dunkelbergers in STBG and West End have some in stock but will take a little more coin.

A quick thanks to T Bill. I found some versatile rifle powder that I was looking for to do 223 and 308. No luck with the pistol yet and received an email from TNT who doesn't have any either. The quest goes on.