wink-_-wink

How would this work for us?

I was reading this article : http://www.nj.com/politics/index.ssf/2014/10/nj_politics_roundup_christies_earnings_sports_betting_law_and_more.html#incart_river

and one of the topics shortly covered was a protest in trenton about medical marijuana.

"MARIJUANA PROTEST IN TRENTON

Medical cannabis patients and advocates rallied in Trenton on Saturday, with about 75 participants lighting up joints across the street from the Statehouse in protest of Christie's position on marijuana issues."

LOL so almost 100 people lit up a drug that is federally illegal right at the Statehouse!? 

So if we were to protest open carry/ magazine cap bans/ and CCW right across the street we would be good right?

The follow up story highlighted in that passage is here :http://www.nj.com/politics/index.ssf/2014/10/marijuana_protest_in_trenton.html#incart_river

which says:

"The peaceful demonstration drew more than 250 people, none of whom was arrested for what one of the organizers described as a “very bold act of civil disobedience.” (Red added for emphasis)

WOW..... Love PRNJ

Here's how I did it at the PA Capitol building in Harrisburg this year.

I had to run around the city with that thing because I was afraid somebody would see me putting it back in my car.  I had to prop it up against a wall at Philly Cheesesteak to wolf down my chow.

Here's how I did it at the PA Capitol building in Harrisburg this year.

I had to run around the city with that thing because I was afraid somebody would see me putting it back in my car.  I had to prop it up against a wall at Philly Cheesesteak to wolf down my chow.

Was that the rally in April or January?