gunforhire

First GSSF event was great. Love my staff!

I could not be more proud of my Staff and volunteers yesterday. The Glock Event went extremely well with 45 competitors, yes 45! For a first time run we crushed it to the point that many people commented on how well it was run. 

People said 
“I shoot the glock matches at XYZ and they take 3 hours to go through 12 people and you did it under 3, AMAZING! “ 

“Well Run, super smooth, great job”

“My husband registered and I am supporting him but F that I am bringing my Glock next Tuesday and signing up also! This is so much fun!”

I loved seeing staff enter as well. The excitement and bonding was really great.

Why go anywhere else! 

901AF5AA-7927-4A92-B376-18FE56722FA1.jpeg

• Like 1

I was there and I'd agree that your staff did an exceptional job.

They made it clear that this was the FIRST time a GSSF event was being run, so they put ego aside and asked for support/advice from the experienced GSSF guys.  There were a couple of GSSF gurus present who were willing to help out, so it was a very collaborative experience for everyone.

Shooting, scoring, rotation in and out of the ports, etc was smoothly executed and the RO's and support guys in the shooting bays were great.

GFH staff in the lobby/waiting area were interactive and chatted with the people who were waiting.

Thanks again for holding these events!

2 minutes ago, 124gr9mm said:

I was there and I'd agree that your staff did an exceptional job.

They made it clear that this was the FIRST time a GSSF event was being run, so they put ego aside and asked for support/advice from the experienced GSSF guys.  There were a couple of GSSF gurus present who were willing to help out, so it was a very collaborative experience for everyone.

Shooting, scoring, rotation in and out of the ports, etc was smoothly executed and the RO's and support guys in the shooting bays were great.

GFH staff in the lobby/waiting area were interactive and chatted with the people who were waiting.

Thanks again for holding these events!

Thank you! I had to attend two wakes and had to miss it. We will streamline even further next one!

Be safe.

Ant

• Like 1