dajonga

SOLD... 160 rounds Hornady 6.5 Creedmoor ammo

I have 160 rounds of Hornady 6.5 Creedmoor ammo for sale.

2- 50 round boxes of American Gunner 140 gr BTHP. 

2- 20 round boxes of Match 140 gr BTHP

1- 20 round box of MATCH 147 gr. ELD Match

Online retail on this ammo is approx.$ 350-ish....... if and when and where you can find it.

SOLD 

Pickup in Bayville or Little Egg Harbor.

First "I'll take it" has dibbs.

5atSuPO.jpg

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• olight.jpg

Use Promo Code "NJGF10" for 10% Off Regular Items

• Supporting Vendors

• Latest Topics

• The UV-5RX3 Radiooddity tri-band is also very popular.  Frequency Range: 136-173.975MHz / 220-225MHz /  400-519.975MHz.   A good antenna is every bit as important as the radio itself.  To use a gun related analog, You can have $2,000.00 in gun  parts for a great rifle, but, if you cheaped out on the barrel, don't cry when you get 5 moa accuracy.  If you own a fabulous $300.00 radio and use a pos counterfeit $10.00 antenna, or the wrong antenna for the band you will be using, your radio may as well be a TRU Barbie walkie-talkie. Some other things to think about, like getting an extended battery.  The standard battery for a BeefWang is 1800mAh, the extended battery is double that, with 3600mAh.  The larger battery also makes the radio more handy, like, for adult sized hands. A back-up battery is essential for any "prepper" transceiver.    
    • Bayonet sold separately. Price lowered for mint matching rifle with sling 
    • I agree with the other posters who say that “long range” and “hand held” are generally not found together.  Hand held radios are generally line-of-sight and their range will depend on terrain, height, antenna and power - but will go from say .5 mile to 5, 10 miles or more in the right circumstances.  Most are advertised at 5W, some go up to 10W.  But terrain, antenna and height will make a bigger difference than an extra 5W advertised power in my opinion.  The Baofeng UV-5r is a popular choice and is inexpensive. You can get two of them for $34 on Amazon at the time I am writing this. Some other, newer model radios have come on the market now that are a little more expensive but might be better because they receive more - like air bands and HF ham bands (with easy software changes), and are easier to program. I am thinking of the Quansheng UV-K5 (8) and the TidRadio TD H-3.  These are in the $30 range.    If you want to spend a little more, you can get a more recognized brand like a Yaesu FT-4XR ($80) ,a Yaesu FT-65 ($110), or an Alinco DJ-VX50 ($95).    All of the above require a Ham Radio license to operate legally, though. But if you’re serious about using radio, you should really consider getting this.  The license will cost $35 to register with the FCC (this is the amount you would have to pay for a GMRS license (good for your whole family), plus $15 for the test.  There are many many apps and YouTube videos to help you study for free.  About 10-20 hours of serious study will get most people a pass.     To learn more about this kind of radio communication a couple of YouTube channels I recommend are “Not a Rubicon” and “Ham Radio Crash Course” (he also has classes for the test).   There are many other really good ones - just search around.    If you’re not interested in getting a ham license, GMRS is probably your best bet. I know Baofeng and Quansheng, and I think TidRadio, have GMRS radios. You can change antennas on these and can go up to 50W on base and mobile units. You are supposed to get a license for GMRS and it is just a $35 fee - no test. And it’s good for your entire household.    Hope this helps.