Guns and Accessories For Sale or Trade

Post your guns and gun-related accessories for sale here. No WTB threads! Only Premier Members may start new posts.

This forum is a service to its members. In order to provide a great overall experience, please follow the rules below.

First and foremost... It is the responsibility of both parties of any transaction to know and comply with all applicable laws and regulations. This forum is a service to the members, NJGF does not receive anything from any of the posts here, thus it is YOUR RESPONSIBILITY to know the laws. "I didn't know" doesn't cut it.

General Rules

Do not post in the ad if you have no interest in the item. Unnecessary chatter will not be tolerated. Do not bump ads for "nice guys" or "sweet rifles". This is a very social site with the appropriate forums for yakking it up. The MarketPlace is not a social forum. If you have a legitimate question, then by all means ask it. All unnecessary posts will be deleted without warning.

Seller's Rules

******  The first to post "I'll take it" establishes the buyer. If there are issues and the deal falls apart, the item may be re-listed. ****

*All posts must begin with WTS, WTT, or WTB. If your ad does not start with one of these abbreviations it will be deleted without warning.

* All ads must contain a full description of product. Please include the most trivial of details. Do not assume that everyone knows what you are talking about. This is not an auction site. A sales price must be included in a WTS ad. And if possible please include a picture.

* All ads should include Seller's location and details needed to complete sale ( ie: FID, matching DL, etc....)

*  End your FS thread with: The first to post "I'll take it" wins the sale

* When a deal has been agreed to you must then make a new post/comment on your thread "sold pending funds (SPF) to (buyers user name)

*Should the deal fall out then post "still available"

* Only Premier Members are allowed to post ads. Any posts made by newly registered posters, or obvious trolls, will be deleted without warning.

* No selling for anyone else. No listing weapons that your dad, brother, friend are trying to get rid of.

*Sellers are responsible to instruct buyers who PM them that the buyer must first post an "I'll take it" before the seller can honor the sale

* Any questionable items will be deleted at once. We do realize that there is alot of grey area, anything that seems questionable, will not be tolerated in this section.

SELLERS NOTICE:
Sellers who receive payment from buyer for offered goods and do not deliver said goods will be permanently banned.

BUYERS RESPONSIBILITIES include:

* Post an "I'll take it" on the sellers thread -- followed by a "PM sent" for working out the details of payment and shipping.
* NOTE: A "PM sent" DOES NOT ESTABLISH THE SALE. If you want the item, post "I'll take it" and should the deal fall apart the seller can post "still available." Should you reach a negotiated price via PM then post "I'll take it per our PM(s)."

BUYERS BEWARE:
It is strongly suggested that buyers request sellers personal contact information (sellers full name, home address, phone number and email address) and validate said personal contact info before sending payment.

1,541 topics in this forum

1. Rules Updated

• 1 reply
    • 3 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 8 replies
  2. (WTS) Unloading some ammo

• 11 replies
    • 3 replies
  3. Reloading Press and Components

• 3 replies