RUTGERS95

9mm 124gr $229 shipped

14 hours ago, Redeye65 said:

You couldn’t pay me to shoot that ammo. Inconsistent loads, every trigger pull ya prayed it wasn’t a Squib. 

oh c'mon let's not get ridiculous.  How many issues did you have?

I have close to 4k down the pipe with the 115gr and only 1 ftf and reinserted and went bang.  No dirtier than blazer but it does smell at times

Bought 500 rounds, shot 200, every mag had at least two rounds that sounded like a squib, with very noticeable velocity/recoil differences in almost each round. Four boxes in I kept saying, ehh it was a fluke, but it kept happening, never shot the remaining 300 rounds. If they work for you, that’s great.. maybe I had a bad batch, I duno.  

The remaining 300 rounds I was telling a buddy of mine about and he had the same reaction as you, told me I was out of my mind, he shot them in an old beater pistol he had and said the same thing as I did.

2 hours ago, Redeye65 said:

Bought 500 rounds, shot 200, every mag had at least two rounds that sounded like a squib, with very noticeable velocity/recoil differences in almost each round. Four boxes in I kept saying, ehh it was a fluke, but it kept happening, never shot the remaining 300 rounds. If they work for you, that’s great.. maybe I had a bad batch, I duno.  

The remaining 300 rounds I was telling a buddy of mine about and he had the same reaction as you, told me I was out of my mind, he shot them in an old beater pistol he had and said the same thing as I did.

Interesting.  reviews of the 9mm are pretty good and my experience is pretty good and then a guy from Hendersons (battlefield' las Vegas) stated they went through pallets of the stuff with zero issues.  I I know they had some issue with the 308 blowing up a gun but so has hornady, Federal and more.  surprised your experience was so different to be honest