New09

Muzzle brake on pump shotgun & AR barrel length questions...

Also, what is the shortest LEGAL barrel length allowed on an AR-15? I know we can't have an SBR, but can we have any less than 16"?

16" overall length

So then one could legally have a 14.5" barrel & add a brake to make it 16"?

Yes, that's what my Bushmaster M4 is.

http://www.bushmaster.com/catalog_xm15_ ... 14M4IZ.asp

Are we allowed to put a muzzle brake on a pump shotgun? If so, does it have to be pinned?

Anything flies on a Pump shotguns as long as the barrel remains at 18.5" and above. And the overall length of the entire gun does not fall under 26". As long as its a pump, muzzle brakes, collapsable stocks, folding stocks, etc are all good, and do not have to be pinned.

Are we allowed to put a muzzle brake on a pump shotgun? If so, does it have to be pinned?

Anything flies on a Pump shotguns as long as the barrel remains at 18.5" and above. And the overall length of the entire gun does not fall under 26". As long as its a pump, muzzle brakes, collapsable stocks, folding stocks, etc are all good, and do not have to be pinned.

I'm pissing into the wind, but it's actually 18" for the barrel. The extra 0.5" is for insurance :lol: All of those evil features are good to go on any shotgun OTHER than a semi. So, lever action, break open, etc, will be good to go as well.