HODGIE

Looks like things are geting back to normal

Well after the self induced panic buying price gaouging and ammo shortage looks like things are getting somewhat back to normal, well not really in NJ but every where else. 1000 rounds of 7.62x39/219.00 shipped to my door.

http://www.aimsurplus.com/acatalog/Tula ... n_FMJ.html

I was up in Cabelas yesterday. the ammo shelves were stocked to the brim with every caliber full. Prices were nothing that great but they never were at those stores. Reloading components seemed to be in good supply. almost every make and type of bullet seemed on the shelf. the gun counters were full and they were running sales and many of them although their regular pricing is higher than my favorite local shop.

A couple of weeks ago AIM had the Wolf ammo for $218 1000 rounds, but that was without shipping. Ammoman.com just had the wolf for $229 1000 rounds, but you have to go pick it up. It does seem like the price on 7.62x39 has dropped some. I like shooting this caliber a lot!