Sign in to follow this  
Genewarper111

Interested in becoming an NRA certified pistol instructor?

An NRA "master trainer", Joe Westfield, will be running the NRA pistol instructor course soon, in the Yardville area (Central NJ).

I will be taking the course and wondered if anyone else would be interested.

The dates are:

November 29th and December 13th, 19th & 20th.

Breakfast and lunch are provided and the fee for the whole course is $125.00, including materials, testing and certification.

I don't want to post his phone number etc here, but please PM me if you're interested and I'll put you in direct contact with him. I'm not in the middle here, just passing on the info.

I known that one of our sponsors, "GunforHire" also runs a comprehensive range of NRA and other courses. You should look there, too. I've had training from both Joe (First Steps Pistol) and Anthony at GFH (Defense inside the home), and can say that both offer excellent training.

Many thanks and happy shooting.

G

Just my two cents.... We should ALWAYS go to our members first. I am a NRA instructor through Anthony (gun for hire) and would not go anywhere else for training if I could get the same training though him. HE is very through and when you are done with his class you know you can teach it and teach it right. I am taking the RSO class this weekend and then when I am done I will be taking the CRSO class. I am also going to be taking PPOTH with Anthony any other takers.

hi ther eCHiroDoc

Actually I'll be at that class on Saturday, too - it'll be good to meet a fellow member.

I'm not saying people SHOULDN"T use members' services whenever possible, and I thought I was clear about my opinion of GFH. However, timing, and location, may vary for different people.....

best

G