Sign in to follow this  
Guest *_*

CALL SENATOR CUNNINGHAM AND TELL HER THANKS!!!

Tell her thanks for making the criminals have a leg up on law abiding citizens by her shabby one gun a month law.

call her at (201) 451-5100 and tell her legislative aide that someone was shot this morning on Wegman Parkway in JC, and that we thought that this bill would solve this issue of illegal guns on the street!!!

INSERT EXTREME SARCASAM HERE...BUT DO CALL SENATOR CUNNINGHAM....

Tell her thanks for making the criminals have a leg up on law abiding citizens by her shabby one gun a month law.

call her at (201) 451-5100 and tell her legislative aide that someone was shot this morning on Wegman Parkway in JC, and that we thought that this bill would solve this issue of illegal guns on the street!!!

INSERT EXTREME SARCASAM HERE...BUT DO CALL SENATOR CUNNINGHAM....

I wouldn't be able to be civil on the phone so maybe I will just write a letter....

No you should call, ask for the AIDE and be uncivil.

I don't agree with being uncivil. Makes it easier to write you off as a loony gun toting right wing moron.

At least that is what THEY think.

We both know that's not the case, and a well written letter often helps show that we are not in fact crazy angry tea baggers with guns.

Please note I'm using all the insulting degrading terms that "they" say about "us". I refuse to sink to their level by being rude on the phone and with how much I detest people like her I wouldn't be able to hold it in! :lol:

I totally agree about being civil.

Maybe just call and thank her for putting the rights of criminals above law abiding citizens...short and sweet.

I totally agree about being civil.

Maybe just call and thank her for putting the rights of criminals above law abiding citizens...short and sweet.

If I thought I could stay civil, short and sweet would be the way to go. I'd just tell her that I was disappointed that representatives of my state continue to take rights away from law abiding citizens and punish us. All this while the real problem, which of course is criminals getting guns illegally, remains unobstructed.

Thats pretty much what I went with when I spoke to the "Salaried Answering Machine"

Lets NOT put these people back in next year.

She is not nice and her husband was just as not nice. I was introduced to him at a bar and had to make sure my ring was still there. I told my partner I would rather take business from convicted felons. Arrogant, self centered, imbeciles. I think that sums it up without going to far.