mikeyboyeee

Here she is- my new M&P 15-22

Can't wait to shoot her.

Waiting on a Sight mark red reflex.

Probably be at BA next week to shoot her and maybe get some help zeroing the sight and getting some AR shooting pointers :)

Really need to unpin the stock and close it up a little and repin as It is too long for my liking.

What can I say, that is a beautiful gun Mike, god luck with it. Just fired mine for the first time today, and boy is it awesome. Just about got the scope completely zeroed, and it is accurate. This gun just shoots nice. Let me tell you though the mags are a total pain in the a** to load. :evil: I would recommend getting a mag loader, if I find one I'll let you know. If you figure out how to move the stock pm me. I want to move mine back a little, but didn't want to use mine as the guinea pig ;) .

What can I say, that is a beautiful gun Mike, god luck with it. Just fired mine for the first time today, and boy is it awesome. Just about got the scope completely zeroed, and it is accurate. This gun just shoots nice. Let me tell you though the mags are a total pain in the a** to load. :evil: I would recommend getting a mag loader, if I find one I'll let you know. If you figure out how to move the stock pm me. I want to move mine back a little, but didn't want to use mine as the guinea pig ;) .

Hey MIke.

Can't wait to fire her off.

I found the TINY pin used to pin it.

Thinking about drilling it out and repinning. I will let you know how that goes :)

Which scope did you go with?

http://www.bushnell.com/products/scopes ... s/rimfire/

The rimfire series has very clear optics, equivalent to 3200 elite series, but obviously wont stand up to a larger cal.

cpre looked at mine and was quite impressed. For the price, hard to beat.

Mikey, I went with a Barska 3-9x42 IR. It was very clear today on the 100 yard range. I didn't shoot that far, but was watching someone else through it at 100 and had a very clear picture. You can find it online for between 60.00-100.00. That small pin is a roll pin in the stock. DO NOT drill that out, instead use a roll pin punch. No need to possibly damage a new toy for no reason. If you want to meet up and check out the scope pm me.

You guys are killin me with all the 15-22s! I can't wait till this wedding is over with so I can start buying guns again :twisted: (yeah, I'm a real romantic, I know)

His and Hers Pete, which once you are married will be Hers and Hers and Hers and Hers......