Sign in to follow this  
GoNRA

4th amendment? what's your perspective?

the second video was unreal.. it sucks.. because i have COMPLETE and TOTAL respect for LE.. they do a pain in the ass job.... and deal with a lot of bullshit.. BUT even with that said.. they DO overstep boundaries time and time again.. and it has become common place...

I just picked up a new (well new to me) mustang.. and it has no front plate because there is simply nowhere to put it.. doesnt have any bracket or anything on it.. this is hardly a safety issue.. i was heading southbound and an officer passed me northbound... and swung around and followed me forever and a day... the irony being the fact that between him and I there was a car with a headlight out.. that car turns.. and he IGNORES the car with a headlight out (which to me would be slightly more dangerous than having no front plate).. and EVENTUALLY pulls me over.. none of this really THAT big of a deal since i am technically violating motor vehicle code, and the officer was nice enough.. BUT the point in all this is not only did he ask for my paperwork.. but he was asking me all kinds of stupid questions that were honestly none of his business "i see you live in galloway... what brings you to ocean city today" well i answered since i was just going to visit my grandmother.. but the answer SHOULD have been "with all due respect its none of your business what im doing here today" after i pulled away it really had me irritated.. i do NOT want to live in some "police state" where i have to produce documents and explain why im coming and going.. had my vehicle been in proper order maybe i would have been more assertive..