Frank Jack Fiamingo

Down here in Manahawkin

Hey John, it was a pleasure meeting you as well. We have guys in the group who are also into shotguns, rifles, pistols, etc. I plan to get proficient in the use of a shotgun myself at some point. If you look at some of our postings in the Ocean County Gun Club, you will get a feel for some of the things we stand for. We are currently in the process of finalizing the choice of a name change. So far New Jersey Second Amendment Society is ahead in the polls. You can also look at the poll for our mission statement. Please consider joining us. As a side note, we have members who are active in other projects as well, such as looking into a CCW class action lawsuit, District political action teams, etc. Right now, we are at the ground floor. The group will become whatever the members want it to be. Certainly one of our goals is to sponsor some fun family events once we get ourselves firmly established. This is a good time to have an influence on the direction of the Club.

Again, good to meet you. Enjoy the day.

Hey RedFish, we have been coming down here for over 46 years. Two years ago, my wife and I built our dream house on the Bay in the Beach Haven West section of Manahawkin. We *LOVE* it here. It is such a beautiful place to live.