Sign in to follow this  
Guest HuntingPaper

New member of CJRPC

I just joined CJRPC got my badge and fob at the last membership meeting. I can't wait to go to the range! Seems like the first available day for me will be next Thursday. I would like to meet members from this forum that also are members from CJRPC.

You have to make time, Don't forget indoor pistol is open 24/7. After one of those late loadouts drive 75 minutes to throw some lead!!! Hey Luis. Just busting chops. Let me know when you are going & I will try to meet you.

I have think about it... but since it is impossible to be driving around with "range gear" makes it impossible. I'll give you a call during the week.

You have to make time, Don't forget indoor pistol is open 24/7. After one of those late loadouts drive 75 minutes to throw some lead!!! Hey Luis. Just busting chops. Let me know when you are going & I will try to meet you.

I have think about it... but since it is impossible to be driving around with "range gear" makes it impossible. I'll give you a call during the week.

Impossible, or "challenging". It's just another tool box in the work van :D

Welcome to the club. It is truly a wonderful place to shoot, and the pits are fun as hell (once they are redone). Despite what you might hear, it is really a great club and still one of the most "un-restricted" , laid back clubs.

Besides, being able to shoot at 3am is beautiful.

I was there this morning, trying to sight in a new Remington 5R. The wind was about 20+ kts and variable. Hard looking through the spotting scope with that wind. I was able to get it close, and will fine tune it next time on a calmer day. I was the only person on the high power range for 2 hours. Made it real easy to set targets and check shoots. The place is great, as I never see it crowded.