deni

Stack On Pistol/Ammo Security Cabinet $48.98

Stack On Pistol/Ammo Security Cabinet on walmart.com

do497a.jpg

From the Manufacturer

Stack-On's Gun Cabinets feature welded' date=' steel box construction and superior all steel 3 point locking system with double butted, key coded lock. Full length welded and staked steel piano hinge provides greater security. Also features Stack-On's patented, contoured non-marring barrel rest and barrel standoffs for scoped guns. Durable baked epoxy finish in black. Pre-drilled mounting holes allow easy attachment to the floor or wall. Fastening and finishing hardware included. Pre-drilled top mounting holes align with Stack-On's Pistol/Ammo Cabinets. Stack-On's superior all steel 3-point locking system provides greater security. The locking plate passes behind the steel cabinet frame at the top and bottom of each unit. In addition, a large steel locking plate is secured behind the steel door frame in the center section of the door panel.

Dimensions : 17-Inch W x 10-Inch D x 15-Inch H[/quote']

Free Ship to Store.. comes out to $55.38 after taxes.

Next best deal is $89.99 on Amazon.

Was there 1 minute ago when I clicked on it.

Personally, I don't see much use in this. It's awfully small and expensive for what it's made of. A locking 2 drawer metal file cabinet could be bought for about the same price and offer the same deterrents with much greater storage capacity.

Just my 2 cents though.