Sign in to follow this  
MidwestPX

***MEGA ARMS GROUP BUY! - ENDS 1/20***

So now that I have my 01 FFL, it's time to put it to good use and what better way than to sell top quality MEGA Arms stuff at too-low-to-advertise prices??

Here's how this will work:

Step 1: PM me for the price lists; These CANNOT be posted publicly due to the prices being waaaaaaay under MAP! If they were to be posted, this buy would get shut down immediately so please do NOT share the price lists and just contact me instead

Step 2: Let me know what you're interested in and how many units; for more info on each product MEGA's catalog is available here: http://www.megamachineshop.com/armscatalog.php

Step 3: Call me to place your order by JAN. 20 11:59PM CST or mail your payment. Orders that are NOT paid for by the deadline will be EXCLUDED from order placement. Based on the number of PMs and interest in this group buy, I highly recommend you NOT wait until the last minute to order. I am the only person available to work the phone so the line may be busy alot the closer we get to the deadline!

Step 4: This one's completely on me but get the order placed with MEGA

Each order ships for a flat $8 no matter how big or small.

As of today, MEGA is backordered on MA-TEN sets (M308-0903) as well as GTR-3H billet lower (M0502) and will be back in stock in early Feb. Orders can still be placed for these however will not ship until some time in February. Everything else is good to go!!