Wolfy

CJRPC steel match poll

My UPS driver told me CJRPC is thinking of adding 1-2 new divisions. Both rifle one division for pistol caliber rifles and another for rimfire rifles.

I came across a poll CJ Steel is taking asking which divisions shooters would like added.

http://www.centralje...l.com/home.html

Scroll to the bottom of the page for the poll.

That poll was up for 2010.

Based on the results we have added rimfire rifle divisions for 2011. Of course the weather has prevented us from having any matches in 2011. Hoping March weather will work out.

Centerfire rifle requires CJ board approval, which is something we would like to do but have yet to pursue.

-Rich

As long as the weather is good I'll be there. I'm a fair weather shooter and proud of it.

We are short-staffed at work so I might have to end up putting in a shift on sat and sunday but if not I am hoping to go. I can use some practice for the PSA shootout!

471 and 445 for me

Those scores are close. Sounds like we should be paired up.

I was lucky though. I shot a five round magazine instead of a ten round one by accident and was allowed to take the remaining five shots after time expired.

Technically I guess I was a DQ.

I'll be there on Sunday as well. I was originally going to use my buckmark pistol for a 2nd entry but after using my 10/22 for a fun shoot one night at SS, there's no doubt that i'll be using the carbine. Its a lot of fun, i highly recommend bringing a 22 rifle if you can.

Those scores are close. Sounds like we should be paired up.

I was lucky though. I shot a five round magazine instead of a ten round one by accident and was allowed to take the remaining five shots after time expired.

Technically I guess I was a DQ.

Oh yeah. I remember. I was in there for that. Frankly I think Andy scored my targets wrong. lol

I'll be there on Sunday as well. I was originally going to use my buckmark pistol for a 2nd entry but after using my 10/22 for a fun shoot one night at SS, there's no doubt that i'll be using the carbine. Its a lot of fun, i highly recommend bringing a 22 rifle if you can.

Are .22 pistols allowed?