Frank Jack Fiamingo

Please help the NJ2AS reach out to your club

Hi guys, the New Jersey Second Amendment Society recognizes the responsibility it has to bring the fight to protect gun rights from those who would infringe on them, into the Rod & Gun, and Sportsmen's clubs. We are aware that the members of these groups want information about how the anti-gun sentiment in NJ will affect them, and what they can do about it. I have met with and spoken to several of these groups and found that the gun rights groups like ours are not doing enough to include your members in the fight against the anti-gun movement. I would like to change that. If you belong to a group or club that would be interested in what we can do to make New Jersey a better State for hunters, sportsmen, collectors and firearms enthusiasts, PLEASE provide me with the contact information for your group, and I will handle the rest. So far, the message has been very well received among the members of these groups. We are beginning to mobilize targeted efforts in those Districts that have proven to be particularly unfriendly to gun owners. The NJ2AS is not only concerned with concealed carry. I know many people who are not personally interested in that aspect of gun rights, but who *DO* respect the rights of others. We want to make sure that we are also addressing YOUR concerns. We can do that by meeting with you and finding out how we can help each other. I hope you will take this into consideration.

Please feel free to contact me directly here on this forum, by email at [email protected], or by calling me on my personal cell at (732) 233-6506. I realize that we are a relatively new group, but with your help I believe we will make a difference.

Thanks for reading this far.

• Like 2