gunforhire

Gun For Hire Spring Line Up

Force On Force Training

Then come prove it with real Force on Force Training. Why shoot at paper when you can shoot at the bad guy?

Do you have what it takes. We are the first civilian school approved by Simunitions for civilian force on force training. Only at Gun For Hire.

Only three level one classes left.

GFH H.Q. Belleville http://www.gunforhire.com/location-north.html

Force-On-Force Civilian Simunition Training Level 1.

This is the first in the world! Real force-on-force scenario training in our new four-room Sims

Shoot house at our headquarters in Belleville. You will be put into live fire fight scenarios. All that video game time is not going to help here.

Introduction to Reality-Based Force-On-Force Training (Simunitions) Level 1

All you need to do is wear a long-sleeved shirt and comfortable clothing.

We will supply everything else you need!

Each class is limited to eight students maximum!

Here are the dates for the first level 1 class offerings.

5/7 9:00 am – 1:00 pm - 3 openings left

5/7 2:00 pm - 6:00 pm - 2 openings left

5/28 8:00 am – 12 noon - 2 openings left

Cost - $200 pp or $350 per couple

GFH at Essex County College Police Academy

http://www.gunforhire.com/location_firearms_training_west.html

Gun For Hire “Academy“ in Cedar Grove is offering the following classes:

Sunday May 22nd

NRA First Steps Pistol 9:00am – 1:00 pm $175.00

RPO and Security Qualifications 9:00 am – 4:00 pm

Urban Carbine 1 8:00 am – 12:00 noon $225.00

Urban Pistol 1 12:00 noon – 4:00 pm $225.00

Lowlight Urban Pistol 1 4:00 pm – 7:00 pm $200.00

Utah Non Resident CCW Class 2:00 pm – 6:00 pm $200.00

F.A.T.S System Training – 10:00 am - 4:00 pm *See below for more info.

Sunday June 26th

NRA First Steps Pistol 9:00am – 1:00 pm $175.00

RPO and Security Qualifications 9:00 am – 4:00 pm

Urban Carbine 2 8:00 am – 12:00 noon $225.00

Urban Pistol 2 12:00 noon – 4:00 pm $225.00

Utah Non Resident CCW Class 2:00 pm – 6:00 pm $200.00

Lowlight Urban Pistol Level 2 4:00 pm – 7:00 pm $200.00

F.A.T.S System Training – 10:00 am - 4:00 pm *See below for more info*

* The F.A.T.S (Firearms Training Simulator) System http://www.meggitttrainingsystems.com/main.php?id=112&name=LE_Virtual_XVT

Gun For Hire now has the FATS Firearms Training Simulator. Face POSSIBLE lethal threat situations and not only have to make instant decisions, but know if it was the right decision and who survived the encounter. Better to be wrong on the simulator, then on the street or in your home. Each encounter can be replayed to see what went right, or what went wrong. You will know if the proper decision was made... if the target was stopped or if you were stopped. Factors can be integrated into the simulator such as recoil, running out of ammunition and firearm failures to allow for a complete simulation. Totally interactive with the shooter and the instructor. Better to be wrong on the simulator, then on the street or in your home. Each encounter can be replayed to see what went right, or what went wrong. You will know if the proper decision was made... if the target was stopped or if you were stopped. The guns are real, however,loaded with computer chips to interact with the software to provide a realistic simulation.

Cost is $65.00 per single shooter. Bring a friend and the cost is just $100.00 per hour and you can alternate scenarios.

This must be scheduled in ½ hour blocks and you MUST be on time for your session.

GFH SOUTH http://www.gunforhire.com/location_firearms_training_south.html

Come visit our beautiful South location in Winslow.

Saturday May 21st,

Urban Shotgun Level 1 9:00 am – 1:00 pm $225.00

Urban Pistol Level 1 2:00 pm – 6:00 pm $225.00

10:00 am – 1:00 pm $150.00

3:00 pm – 6:00 pm $150.00

Saturday June 25th

Urban Pistol Level 1 9:00 am – 1:00 pm $225.00

Urban Pistol Level 2 2:00 pm – 6:00 pm $225.00

10:00 am – 1:00 pm $150.00

3:00 pm – 6:00 pm $150.00

Looking for discounts? - All card carrying ANJRPC or NJ2AS members receive a 10% discount. If you are lucky enough to be a member of the SJSC aka Gun For Hire South there is a discount of $25.00 per class. Note all of our Urban Defense classes are subject to a multi class discount.

I would like to thank all of our supporters for making Gun For Hire what it is today, America's Urban Defense Institute.

In the other thread, with the same title and body, which I guess you had deleted, Tosser informed you that your statement below

Force On Force Training

This training is NOT available to Civilians anywhere in the world. Only at Gun For Hire.

is not true. He also posted videos from some of the other nationally known trainers that offer FOF classes using Sims. While GFH may be the only company authorized by Simunitions, it is most definitely not the only place in the world that offers Sims FOF classes to civilians. I took my first FOF class using Sims about 5 years ago in NJ, and have taken several more since then, with various trainers.

I have also heard that your guys are saying that civilians cannot own Sims guns. This is also untrue.

Sorry if I am coming off a little abrasive, but I get testy when threads I post in disappear.

That being said, I love FOF training, and am always interested another class. Could you tell me who will be instructing, or provide a curriculum vitae of the instructor who will be teaching, the GFH South FOF classes?

In the other thread, with the same title and body, which I guess you had deleted, Tosser informed you that your statement below

is not true. He also posted videos from some of the other nationally known trainers that offer FOF classes using Sims. While GFH may be the only company authorized by Simunitions, it is most definitely not the only place in the world that offers Sims FOF classes to civilians. I took my first FOF class using Sims about 5 years ago in NJ, and have taken several more since then, with various trainers.

I have also heard that your guys are saying that civilians cannot own Sims guns. This is also untrue.

Sorry if I am coming off a little abrasive, but I get testy when threads I post in disappear.

That being said, I love FOF training, and am always interested another class. Could you tell me who will be instructing, or provide a curriculum vitae of the instructor who will be teaching, the GFH South FOF classes?

Wow, let us set the record straight. We ARE THE FIRST CIVILIAN school approved by Simunitions for civilian force on force training I cannot and will not comment on other schools policies. I would like to see where we are saying civilians cannot buy Sims guns. We did not post that anywhere. Just got off the phone with General Dynamics who owns Simunitions and I was told that the sales of Sim guns is restricted to authorized users only. They also told me there is a third party market that will sell stuff to anyone, but of course they are not liable for those sales should a liability problem arise. I worked with General Dynamics and Simunitions, and my insurance company to get this program approved and started so I feel it is a pretty big deal being the first legit Simunitions Civilian school.

I had Maks delete the least post (sorry it made you testy) because in typical NJGunforum spirit it spiraled into negativity.

By the way classes are already booked.

Regards,

Anthony

Sorry for the negativity, and thank you for setting the record straight in your post.

Congratulations on being the first civilian school approved by Simunitions for civilian force on force training.

Sorry for the negativity, and thank you for setting the record straight in your post.

I would respectfully suggest that you stop falsely advertising your classes with claims like as that is untrue.

However, if you just tell the truth and say you "ARE THE FIRST CIVILIAN school approved by Simunitions for civilian force on force training" no one will give you a hard time.

Thank you

Duly noted.

Stand Strong

Anthony