NFRs2000NYC

Greetings from a new Organization!

Before you guys click your back button, this is NOT spam. I've been a premier member here for a while, and have recently started a website with my brother-in-law called http://www.legalhelp.org. We are a new website/forum with a unique type of content. What we provide are basic answers to legal questions, BY LAWYERS for all 50 states. This is NOT a paid service, we are not looking to make any money from anyone, this is purely an informational site, much like this one.

Now, my brother in law is the lawyer, I'm just a regular guy like you guys who loves to see what happens when a watermelon gets attacked by a Glock. I've spoken to Maks already, and we are actually going to affiliate with NJGF to further our cause. I currently have the same thing going on with NJ2AS, as well as trying to get their lawyers and cases the most exposure possible.

Now, I am not looking to steal any members. Hell, I love this place, and since I am overpaid and underworked, I spend a whole lot of time on here myself, and will continue to do so. What I AM here to do, is let you guys know who/what we are, and that you all should feel free to post up any legal questions ON ANY SUBJECT (although we have a firearms section we also have every other section of law) and to please join our forum and help it grow! I will of course, try my best to further the NJGF and the NJ2AS as much as possible, with new members and more donations.

http://legalhelp.org/forums/

No obligations, no hard feelings, nothing. If you would like to join, please do so. If not, not a problem, you can always join when you need to ask a question.

Also, if any of you know any attorneys that may be interested in participating (exposure, doing good for others, etc) please let them know about the site, and have them contact me. We don't charge anything to anyone, so no fear there.

Anywho, I've wasted enough of your time. If anyone has any questions, please feel free to ask! All the best guys!

P.S. I apologize in advance for the slightly larger than normal google ads, but we are a free site, and we need a few bucks here and there to pay for running it. Once we get a decent amount of members, and a few contributing sponsors, the ads will vanish.