Sign in to follow this  
mipafox

For the .50 BMG owner that has everything...

MK211 Raufoss ammo from OOW. High explosive armor piercing incendiary. It shoots through armor, provides explosive and fragmentation effects on the other side, and sets shit on fire on top of it all. What more could you ask for?

http://www.ohioordnanceworks.com/CollectorsAmmunition.cat

I thought this was very interesting since OOW is a pretty reputable company and they offer it by the crate as well. Which means it's probably legit. There are scammers out there that repaint the tips of plain old API from what I have heard. And the price is lower than what you normally see from private sellers.

Don't know if this stuff is legal in NJ or not. But, from what I understand, it is not an NFA Title II Explosive Destructive Device because the actual explosive component is less than the threshold. Please don't take it from me, better check with your lawyer.

Happy F'ing stuff up, Ya'll!

I wish they had some of that stuff in .308/7.62X51

Ammunition To Go has stuff from Northern Arizona Munitions that is called "Raufoss" but it is not even remotely the same stuff. It's just hot incendiary, somtimes with the SS109 penetrator. No explosive, no true AP. It does make a fun "pop" and little cloud of smoke when it hits the target, though :) But it costs way more than it's worth. Heck, it costs more than REAL .50 API.