Sign in to follow this  
BarkNBite

Branchburg Guild or ........................?

Finally got over there......

On the plus side they do have a nice selection of merchandise....but once was enough.

While I was waiting for a salesman to help me, the show started.....heard the hole story this guy was spouting off..worked at Ray's untill they closed the doors......even went to Ray's funeral and so on. Knew everything about everything and more.....then it was my turn and sure enough who do I get.....The Know It All.......Geeezzz.

I asked to see a few guns......he not only confused the model's he was showing me but gave of his opinions freely......who cared, he was wrong anyway.

When I asked to see a PPS he announced to the floor.....what do you want to see that piece of Sh _ t for and hands me a PPK....I couldn't believe it. I assured him that was not the gun I asked for and he then found the right one, telling me this was also his CCW.......Yeah sure.

What an experience.......wouldn't hire these guys to weed my lawn.......just poor, rude sales help.

No wonder Ray closed the business.

I won't be buying any guns from that place or that guy, "The Know It All"......it wasn't an experience I would want to be subjected to again...........the most unprofessional people I have ever dealt with and one of the best reasons for buying On-line.

Ray's Rejects.......Once was enough.