TRAKS GUNSMITHING

HELP...RIM FIRE..BRASS BREECH-FALLING BLOCK RIFLE

I HAVE A RIFLE WITH A OCTAGON BARREL, THAT IS A RIM FIRE. THE CHAMBE MEASURES .440 THE CARTRIDGE RIM IN THE RIFLE MEASURES .537. THE FALLING BLOCK IS STEEL, AND LOCKS INTO THE LOWER RIFLE TANG AND THE TANG WAS OVERLAYED WITH BRASS.

THE ONLY MARKINGS ARE ON THE BREECH 2800 I ASSUME IS THE SERIAL NUMBER, AND ON THE REAR SIGHT TANG ...LAYING DOWN IT IS STAMPED 100-US, STAND IT UP AND IT IS STAMPED 200-US ON THE LOWER OPENING, AND 500-US ON THE TOP OF THE REAR SIGHT TANG. OTHER THAN THIS THEE ARE ABSOLUTELY NO MARKINGS, NAMES, NUMBERS, PROOFS OR ANYTHING ELSE TO IDENTIFY THIS OLD GUN.

PLEASE HELP ME GET AN IDEA WHAT THE HELL THIS IS.... I AM PUTTING MY PHOTO-BUCKET ALBLUM LINK IN THE MESSAGE FOR YOUR HELP.

I WOULD APPRECIATE ANY HELP AT ALL....THIS HAS ME COMPLETELY STUMPED.

THANK YOU ALL.....KURT

http://s1256.photobucket.com/albums/ii499/TRAKS1/BRASS%20BREECH%20RIFLE/

I JUST LEAVE IT ON FOR EASE OF READING THE TYPING...SORRY IF THAT BOTHERS YOU........

The only problem, it actually makes it hard for most people to read, and on the internet it is considered yelling will be take by most as being rude, especially when multiple people have mentioned it.

If you have a problem reading the normal sized letter and numbers try and make them bigger using the size function. This is 18.