Sign in to follow this  
Cemeterys Gun Blob

NJ's Senator Brian Stack wants a National Gun Bill

NJ's own Senator Brian Stack (Hudson County.....figures) want's a National Gun Bill.

Though he doesn't say what kind of gun bill.

And he rambles on how ICE has more funding than the ATF, and says we need to leave illegal immigrants alone.

huh? Thought this was about gun control.......

......but then again, he is talking about his voting block.

http://www.nj.com/hudson/voices/index.ssf/2012/05/need_national_gun_controls_say.html

In a county where incompetent hacks dominate the political landscape, Brian Stack is head and shoulders above them all as a double-dipping panderer of the highest order.

He is the mayor of what was basically the first "sanctuary city" in these here parts--Union City. So he has a vested interest in making sure that the sensibilities of his constituents (The illegals vote there, trust me. I was a GOP challenger a few years ago and had to sit in a polling place on Bergenline Ave. I was horrified by what I saw go on there, courtesy of the Democratic machine. None of the complaints we filed were ever even acknowledged; all a story for another post) are not insulted, I guess, by making sure he takes a few swats at the Feds for the size of their budget re: border and immigration enforcement.

His anti-2A stance is to be expected of anyone from his party located anywhere north and east of Monmouth County.

As always, the "comments' section following the online article is very interesting. Some great, pro-2A responses, including my personal favorite from "eastprecinctguy":

http://www.nj.com/hudson/voices/index.ssf/2012/05/need_national_gun_controls_say/5664/comments-2.html