Sign in to follow this  
vortex0178

WTS H&R/NEF Pardner 20ga Single Shot Shotgun *SOLD*

***SOLD to TommyGun - Mods, kindly lock this thread***

Bought this on a whim as something to get me into skeet shooting and as a HD fallback, but I don't think I want to shoot skeet after all and my .357 is enough for home defense. This gun has never been fired, and is essentially NIB (though I've cleaned up the packing oil from the factory). 20ga break-action single shot with modified choke. LOP measures 14", and barrel length (from muzzle to breech) is 25.5". Comes with original box/manual/gun lock etc., along with a gunsock and a 5rd slip-on buttstock shellholder (Uncle Mike's). Also includes 2x20ga snap caps (A-Zooms). Asking $125 FTF in Bergen County (Paramus) area. Buyer must have FID/matching DL and fill out a COE.

I also have 2 3/4" #3 buckshot (10 shells of Federal) and 3" #2 steel shot (25 shells of Federal Black Cloud) that I'll throw in for another $15.

post-4404-0-07464500-1339192513_thumb.jpg

Bump. As for trades, I'm interested in .223 ammo, reloading components for .223 (Varget powder, CCI Small Rifle Primers, or bullets in the 60-70 gr range). Also looking for CZ-75B 15rd mags (either Mecgars or CZ OEM).

Sign in to follow this