lunker

WTS - New Converted Saiga 7.62x39

I decided to build a classic looking rifle but realized I prefer the ergos of my tacticool Saiga 223, so I am selling this one. My father and I put less than two boxes of ammo through it on father's day on its only range trip. I am looking to break even on cost of parts. You get the conversion for free. I only used top quality parts in the conversion. I used the Timbersmith "Russian Red" stock set on it, and the wood is beautiful. All the conversion parts are from Carolina Shooter Supply. Here is the build parts/pricing list:

1 Saiga 7.62x39 w/16.5" barrel -$400

1 Timbersmith stock set - $125

1 Tromix modified Tapco G2 trigger set - $25

1 CSS trigger guard - $15

2 Surefire 15 round mags with bho feature - $30

1 Saiga 10 round mag (no bho) - included

1 CSS Lower Handguard retaining bracket - $40

1 Saiga gas tube with upper hanguard bracket - $40

Various small parts (retaining bracket, grip bolt, grip nut, plugs, etc) - included for free

Total package - $675 firm.

Rifle goes to first "i'll take it".

Pictures will be up by Wednesday.

Please note I have the paperwork, original box and paperwork , accessories and and pre-conversion parts.

Just in the interest of disclosure, I am still waiting for the gas tube with handguard bracket to be delivered. The stock Saiga gas tube is really thick and doesn't have a bracket to hold on an upper handguard. Carolina Shooters Supply has been backordered on them forever and I had to break down and order one from MidwayUSA. Tracking says the new gas tube will be here Wednesday. I will mount it and post pictures as soon as I put it on.

Below is a picture from the Timbersmith website to show what the furniture looks like. My Saiga does not have the non NJ compliant features shown like bayonet lug or non-compliant magazines.

TIM06002RED.jpg