Sign in to follow this  
mrdonk

I took the May 5th FL / UT CCW Course

I took Cameron's course and I thought it was so good I signed my girlfriend up for for the next class.

Cameron lets you sit in if you think your S-O would be uncomfortable about being in a mostly men's class which is extremely nice of him.

(Although I am sure my girlfriend would have been fine by herself I enjoyed the second class and meeting new like minded people even more)

Turns out there were several women in the next class plus Cameron's wife is always there taking your pictures and doing other paperwork.

Cameron is a teacher by profession and is very good at it ... you won't be disappointed.

We are going to sign up for an advanced course when our schedule permits.

http://www.gappnj.com/upcoming_courses/utfl_ccw

I just received my FL CCW 7 1/2 weeks after mailing it. Still waiting for UT.

Thanks for the post. I do encourage all my guy students to get their spouses, girlfriend, mothers, sisters, etc involved in shooting and have them get an FID and CCW permit even if they never intend to carry. If you've taken on of my CCW permit application courses and want to sit in on it with someone for thier comfort, let me know and you're welcome to come.