Just finished this build last week. I been in upstate ny for the past month for an intership so I decided to finish the build here.. cant wait to bring it home and shoot it. I got the brake drilled with the pin in it I just have to get a welder to weld it. I want to get that done before I go back home in NJ so Its not illegal.

Surplus ammo and arms lower, yankee hill diamond quad rail carbine length, YH phantom muzzle brake, colt carry handle, brownells gas block, detachable front sight, magpul trigger guard..

Am I allowed to have a verticle grip on here BTW?

Let me know what you think

16.png

15.png

14.png

13.png

12.png

Some have argued welding the brake on is not necessary as long as the pi n is permanent. Fyi if you need to pin or weld something to make it legal its probably a good idea to do it before you assemble the gun. Not 100% certain about the upstate NY laws but I was under the impression it was very similar.

Good looking gun though. nd vertical grips are gtg in nj.

Yea I was thinking of putting silver solder over it but I keep getting mixed reviews also. I was told many manufactures just have the pin in there so I figured it would be ok but haven't got a straight answer.

And in ny you can have 2 evil features haha so I'm good to go

Very nice, I like the quad rail.

thanks.. The rail and the brake are my two favorite parts of this gun I think. The rail is pretty light and I think it looks better than just about any other one out there. And I paid under $120 for it. Now I just got to but a verticle grip or maybe the magpul grip for it. The money goes fast when buying stuff for my ar's haha

My stag came pinned only. I like the magpul rvg. Not too big. Not to small.

hmm maybe im alright then.... how does the grip feel. When ever I pick up my gun I picture gripping it with a verticle grip and being very comfortable. But i have heard many good things about the magpul one. I think i get it later on just bc its more expensive. Like I said I have to manage money better with my toys lol

It's an older one that I had laying around.. I agree though it does look dry. I'll upgrade sometime in the future but it's not really a big deal for the amount I shoot a year

I might be getting confused, but what I meant was that the bolt carrier should have lubricant on it and in it. That's what I meant by "dry." :)

hmm maybe im alright then.... how does the grip feel. When ever I pick up my gun I picture gripping it with a verticle grip and being very comfortable. But i have heard many good things about the magpul one. I think i get it later on just bc its more expensive. Like I said I have to manage money better with my toys lol

Its like 20 bucks lol. I never liked fore grips originally bit this one has good size, I can fit my four fingers comfortably with my thumb over the rail. Kinda like a thumbs up grip. But its not too big as to be bulky and clumsy