gunforhire

We’re calling this week’s episode of Gun For Hire Radio #71

We’re calling this week’s episode of Gun For Hire Radio #71 “Insult-a-palooza.” Anthony takes off the gloves against political correctness and leaves no group or individual unscathed. As the one-liners fly, the guys who print those cheesy boardwalk tee shirts are seen jotting down material that will last a lifetime. Plus… a learning segment plucked from the headlines—“Use of force—when and when not to shoot. http://gunforhireradio.com/podcasts/GFH_Episode_71.mp3

Appreciate your rebuttal.............does that qualify under NJ law as showing the need requirement to the judge for a NJ CCL.....other instructors like myself obviously will be turned down....and I've had my certification for this my 21st year......training alone won't qualify you here in NJ to be permitted to carry concealed or even having an FFL and / or Retail store.......so........Hmmmmm.....guess at one time or another you were LE here to have a PI license also.

Dunno, still don't get it.......I must be Nieve.