Sign in to follow this  
liquidskin

Is this a good deal on ammo? (.357 mag and .38 spl on Cabelas.com)

hey guys, I came across what I think is a pretty good price for .357... Its PMC 357 MAG 158GR JSP for 18.99 a box.

2 boxes of 357, plus 4 boxes of PMC .38 spl @ 15.99 comes out to $106.94 shipped (with 2FALL code for orders of $100). Thoughts on the deal? Could I go over to Dicks and spend about the same?

Thanks

Dick's is running a buy 4 boxes get 1 free sale. Dick's in Union has been taking my coupons for ammo. The other day with a $20 coupon 5 boxes of American Eagle .357 158gr came out to $16.22/box + tax. If you look on every receipt there is a quick online survey you can do that will give you a $10 off any purchase of $50 or more. Always a good idea to do that.

I have a Dick's Score Card so I get them in the mail from time to time. Not a credit card just the rewards card. The kid's coupon books have them as well if you can find one of those. They are a great pickup. Without a coupon the .357 would come out to about $19.99/box. The regular price is $24.99.