Sign in to follow this  
Neted

CCW in Nevada

Ok so I'm applying for Utah and Florida already my goal,I'd to get a permit that is valid in Nevada as my mother lives there and I visit several times a year. It looks like Arizona is recognized in Nevada and the cost is 60 for the permit and 39 for some online "training". Is there an easier way to do this? Thanks Ed

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Not sure but it looks like I would need to attend a class for Nevada in person, Arizona allows an online class that's only 30 minutes long. That's the only reason I was looking at Az.

Not sure but it looks like I would need to attend a class for Nevada in person, Arizona allows an online class that's only 30 minutes long. That's the only reason I was looking at Az.

Yes, you need to take a class. It's very painless and just about every town has instructors doing the class. I have friends out there and was scheduled to do the class with my friend but my travel plans changed and I couldn't make it. It also limits you to a specific carry piece but it's the one license most likely to not give you any trouble should you have any interaction with the law.

I called the Arizona department of public safety. I have recently taken the NRA basic pistol course through GFH. At RTSP. The lady told me that as long as the certificate is signed by the instructor and has his NRA number on it it would meet the Educational requirement for Az.

Ed

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD