iRescue

Blood boil in 3...2... 1

“We Democrats are sick and tired of Republicans constantly using the Constitution to cover up their true plans, which are to make us all afraid of everyone else. Our great president came from a civilized part of the country where there is strict gun control, and he is only trying to bring the benefits of that more modern way of living to the rest of us. I don’t know the exact statistics, but I’m quite certain that Chicago is a lot safer that Morehead City, when it comes to gun violence. But do Republicans and conservatives listen to the voice of reason? No, of course not. All they want to do is whine and complain about how gun control and wealth redistribution violate the Constitution, as if the Constitution were all that great, anyway. There are a lot of things that need to be changed about the Constitution, I’d say, and President Obama needs to change it.” PROUD TO BE A DEMOCRAT, carolinacoastonline.com via TTAG

This reminds me of the conversation I had with a young employee that has a hammer and sickle tattoo on his arm. He feels that the USA is only for the wealthy and the everyone should have a job whether they want it or not. I attempted to educate him, but the best education came when his first paycheck came... and he realized how much he lost in taxes!!!

People are ignorant until they are informed by definition. Keep educating.

“We Democrats are sick and tired of Republicans constantly using the Constitution to cover up their true plans, which are to make us all afraid of everyone else. Our great president came from a civilized part of the country where there is strict gun control, and he is only trying to bring the benefits of that more modern way of living to the rest of us. I don’t know the exact statistics, but I’m quite certain that Chicago is a lot safer that Morehead City, when it comes to gun violence. But do Republicans and conservatives listen to the voice of reason? No, of course not. All they want to do is whine and complain about how gun control and wealth redistribution violate the Constitution, as if the Constitution were all that great, anyway. There are a lot of things that need to be changed about the Constitution, I’d say, and President Obama needs to change it.” PROUD TO BE A DEMOCRAT, carolinacoastonline.com via TTAG

I can't even begin to say what I'd like to