Naleman

Unity with Those Who Stand with us

- POSTED ON NJ2AS

So being a new Firearm owner, I have been thinking about which Rifle I want to eventually get. I have been pining it over and over, and tbh its gonna be awhile before I can actually afford any. Getting married in October, just bought a house, and I live.. LIVE at Nursing school. However, when I look at the Rifle Companies out there and the market, and worse the environment we as gun owners are being pushed into I have to really think about what rifle I want.

When considering a Firearm in any capacity we think about, look, feel, reliability, over all fit of our persons and character. I mean c'mon some of us feel like we can operate an AK and some of us feel complied to operate an AR. However regardless, I feel I want a Rifle that best describes me as a person. That being said, I have decided that no matter how long it takes I am going to purchase a LaRue. Not only because its a good gun, not only because people rave about the quality and its reputation...

But because much as we have.. LaRue took a stand.. they chose to stand with us. They chose to say *&%^ off to the idiots who would hinder our rights, and because of that stand, because of that dedication to OUR rights and the DEFENSE OF OUR FREEDOMS... then the LaRue is the rifle for me. I don't care what it takes to have it made NJ compliant, I don't care what it costs to get the mags fixed, I don't care what it takes to get it here or HOW LONG IT TAKES TO SAVE FOR IT.. Im going to do it. LaRue like these other companies said that we face a giant who wants to tell us no.. they said we will stand WITH YOU... and for that.. there is no other rifle for me.

I want to instill in all of you the want and resolve to buy and support companies like LaRue, Olympia, York ARMs and others that have taken a stand for us. if you think about it LaRue is in TEXAS.. they are not loosing any rights any time soon and yet they still have opted to make it know... NO MORE.

We complain about companies jacking prices, we complain about companies that care more about money and whatever, well these companies aren't in that category and we should look to them and show them how much we appreciate them. If they're good enough to risk their reputation and companies to stand for us, its enough for me to want to buy their product.

v0v otherwise what are any of us really fighting for.. if we are not fighting and supporting each other.

I'm sorry I know this is long winded but I have been pining over this all week, and last week so I wanted to get this off my chest lol.

Larue makes an excellent product, you won't be disappointed. They were one of the first companies to take this stand (Barrett did it in Cali awhile ago). Before this crap started it took 3 - 6 months to get their rifles. I agree we need to support those that stand with us. You might want to order it now though, as of last time I checked with them, they were 12 - 15 months out. I think that the politicians pushed too far and many companies are starting to get on the band wagon, with Magpul pulling out of Colorado if they pass mag restrictions. Strength in numbers and fortitude is what we need as legal gun owners.

Yeah i figured its going to take a long time... but honestly it maybe that long before I can even afford it. Wedding.. buying a home.. and nursing school all in the sane idea... epic bad idea lol. But i wouldnt change it for the world.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2