Heisme

Falls Township Rifle and Pistol Association

Are there any members of Falls Township Rifle and Pistols Association that would be willing to sponsor me on the waiting list? I went to the association last Sunday to check out and would like to join. I am a new pistol owner looking for a place practice. Will probably buy a shotgun to start trap shooting too. PM me and I can introduce myself further to any ftrpa members willing to sponsor me. Or if anyone knows ftrpa members to introduce me to, that would be appreciated. Or any feedback on ftrpa would be welcomed as well. Thanks much.

I go there from time to time with a friend to shoot Sporting Clays. It is actually a pretty tough setup that they change quite often. Very affordable, not too far away. Some of the regulars there also shoot Trap at Citizens in Hightstown, that is how I learned of Falls Township. I heard the waiting list was pretty long there. I shoot with an old fella named Jack. He is a really good shot, and only uses a 28 gauge to boot!