Sure bc i already despised of shore shot before this. Me and another forum member met there bc he was coming from south jersey and he had never seen the place before. We did the exchange in the parking lot making sure to keep it as inconspicuous as possible without looking like criminals (even though we are in a range parking lot way off the beaten trail). They kept sending the range officer outside so we wrapped things up as quick as possible and after i left the other guy went inside to buy ammo and heard them reciting his license plate number to some guy behind the counter. Like i said no hair off my a$$ bc i hated them already but just a major PITA bc i waited for a week after to see if a cop would show up to my door. I have no idea why they were like that and personally if he thought it was a better idea for us to come inside he should have walked the extra 10 ft and told us that.

Sure bc i already despised of shore shot before this. Me and another forum member met there bc he was coming from south jersey and he had never seen the place before. We did the exchange in the parking lot making sure to keep it as inconspicuous as possible without looking like criminals (even though we are in a range parking lot way off the beaten trail). They kept sending the range officer outside so we wrapped things up as quick as possible and after i left the other guy went inside to buy ammo and heard them reciting his license plate number to some guy behind the counter. Like i said no hair off my a$$ bc i hated them already but just a major PITA bc i waited for a week after to see if a cop would show up to my door. I have no idea why they were like that and personally if he thought it was a better idea for us to come inside he should have walked the extra 10 ft and told us that.

Yup! very bizzare and I will never go back there again, couldn't believe they took my license plate down even after I went in to patronize them. Turned around and walked out after that. and to think we were do everything right?! Hows the marlin treating you BTW?

Yup! very bizzare and I will never go back there again, couldn't believe they took my license plate down even after I went in to patronize them. Turned around and walked out after that. and to think we were do everything right?! Hows the marlin treating you BTW?

glad you chimed in to back the story up lol, marlin is awesome took a bottle cap off at 100 yards the other day. Only problem with it is my wife loves it so much once she starts shooting it no one else gets to play with it lol.