Sign in to follow this  
John Boy

SASS Has Formed TEAM SASS in Response to Obama's Gun Control Executive Order

SASS Forums - 46,500 registered members

SASS Active Members - 36,000 plus

cc0eea50-e6ea-401b-b03a-5e063b57155a.jpg

Dear SASS Members,

Colonel Dan, Director of Team SASS here. I have important information and updates to share with you. I've been in contact with Allegiance, our Deputy Director of Team SASS and sitting member of the NRA Board of Directors regarding a plan of action in response to this latest actions taken by the current administration regarding gun control.

We agreed on and established several critically important aspects and priorities of and for this campaign in the fight against this latest threat to our freedom. First and foremost, we must get at the actual facts of what this does and could mean; secondly, what positive actions the NRA is taking and lastly, provide you, our SASS members with a direction as to how you can personally help in the coming struggle.

Essentially, Allegiance and I established priorities and discussed a multi-pronged approach of dispelling rumors by getting the facts out there for all to see as to what this latest action could mean in terms of threats and to provide factual information as to positive actions the NRA is taking on our behalf. We are also working on a plan of action SASS members can undertake to help the NRA and other organizations fight this threat.

Allegiance will continuously post on the Team SASS forum what NRA actions he can divulge as this fight unfolds...posts I will pin on that forum so they don't get lost.

You can stay on top of it all as it unfolds on the Team SASS forum by clicking here.

We will be providing our members with actual NRA points of contact in their respective states who they can contact and offer assistance for their particular situation..i.e.the situation in Texas will be far different than that of New York so we want this tailored to the individual states...thus our use of specific NRA state points of contact.

We highly encourage all our members to deluge the offices of their elected officials at all levels to express their outrage...but always in a most professional manner.

I will also be contacting our Team SASS State Directors to enlist their efforts to help us push this overall effort and fight the good fight for freedom.

Finally, rest assured, this will be a long term struggle as we knew going in so as I always encourage everyone; remain resolute, steel your nerve and soldier on...

Colonel Dan
SASS #24025
Team SASS Director

What is Team SASS? Team SASS was established specifically to actively help in this fight. We're partnered with the NRA, SAF, GOA, NSSF and Ruger at the national level and organized using the existing SASS club structure to confront and pressure political leaders at the state and local level under the leadership of Team SASS State Directors.

Current Team SASS State Directors:

Team SASS State Directors are those patriots that have volunteered to organize and lead the SASS clubs in their states to actively confront and pressure state and local politicians to uphold our civil right to keep and bear arms-but they can't do it alone...they need you!

State                            TSSD                          SASS#                        Email

Arkansas                     Nichols Creek              77627              [email protected] 

Florida                         dannyd                        93140              [email protected] 

Idaho                           Mud Marine                54686              [email protected] 

Michigan                     Gunner Gatlin             10274              [email protected] 

Nebraska                     Stirrup Trouble          98294              [email protected] 

New Hampshire          Six Shot                       66105              [email protected] 

New Mexico               Tijeras Hawk                63185              [email protected] 

North Dakota              Charlie T Waite           79885              [email protected] 

Pennsylvania               Virgil Ray Hality         37355              [email protected] 

Utah                            Jubal O Sackett            22531              [email protected] 

Wisconsin                    Doc Potter                     73734            [email protected] 

Please visit The Team SASS Web Site for more information:

http://sassnet.com/forums/index.php?showforum=35 

Our Founders pledged their lives, their fortunes and their sacred honor to give us the America with which we've been blessed.  Can we do less to secure these same blessings for our children, grandchildren and generations to come?