Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Latest Topics

• Sucks. I mostly use YouTube for learning how to clean new guns or how to do upgrades. Luckily we can still search for videos or instructions on regular Google. Right? Maybe not considering Google earns YouTube. I've switched go duck duck go awhile back.
    • Dairy Queen by me is giving free small cones. 
    • YouTube has finally decided to make their position clear with gun channels. Below are 3 links to videos uploaded by Hank Strange, The VSO Gun Channel, and Christopher of Regular Guy Training LLC, outlining YouTube's soon to be implemented policy. Even though there are alternatives like, Christopher of Regular Guy Training LLC, states that he will most likely not be accepted there due to him cursing more frequently in videos than most. To me, this is just another form of censorship. If people do not have the self restraint to not watch the content they find objectionable, they should simply move to another country. This is what PC culture has come down to. When I first started getting into firearms, YouTube wasn't around back in the early 90's. What I liked a lot about the platform was that in the videos put out had product reviews, detailed instructions on maintenance of the firearm, DIY instructions, and the most important - OPINIONS! Link - Hank Strange Link - Regular Guy Training LLC Link - The VSO Gun Channel Regards, TokenEntry
      & OTHER MEDIA UPDATES ANJRPC is appearing tonight at 11p.m. on WWOR-TV's Chasing News with host Bill Spadea. Please tune in to watch ANJRPC Executive Director Scott Bach discuss the Lacey Township high school issue, and New Jersey's redundant and outdated permitting system. Tune in to WWOR-TV (Ch. 9, in the NY metro area) watch it live online here: or download the My9 streaming app here:…/download-the-new-chasing-app-from-my9 Also, the Lacey High School story has gone viral nationally. While the volume of news coverage is too overwhelming to list completely, here is a representative sample: Click the link below for all media links and the online version of this alert: -Fox News -Breitbart -The Blaze -The New American -The Lars Larson Show (Dan Schmutter interview) -News 12 New Jersey (Dan Schmutter interview) -NJ 101.5 -NRA-TV (Bach interview) Please forward this email to every gun owner you know, and if you don't already receive alerts from ANJRPC, please subscribe to our free email alerts for the latest Second Amendment breaking news and action alerts: About ANJRPC: The Association of New Jersey Rifle & Pistol Clubs is the official New Jersey affiliate of the NRA, and is New Jersey's oldest, largest, and most effective Second Amendment advocacy organization. Click the link below for all links and the online version of this alert:
    • You only need a valid license.  Doesn't have to be for each specific type.