mjhvn

Ammunition and Bullet resistance armour for home defense

First I will add I posted this in the wrong area on the forum so this is a repost.

Now I understand that we have a statue for self defense on one's property but what is fuzzy to me is the laws about hollow points. I want to use TAP urban for home defense which is a polymer tipped round. Now I don't need answer from people who are clueless and prefer someone how deals with the law on the legality of hollow points and/or tipped hollow points. I would prefer to use TAP urban because I live in an urban area. I understand that I can own hollow points and shoot them at a range or to hunt but you most go directly to and from those places. I also understand they could be used against you if you are a criminal. What is not clear to me is home defense fine with these rounds.

Next is bullet resistant armour. I understand you can own it and use it but just like hollow points it could be used against you if you are a criminal. I am not planning to go outside my home with armour just home defense.

Any clear and understandable explanation to both these tools in the term of legality would be appreciated. Again I prefer someone with knowledge on the Gun laws of NJ. Thanks you

-Miguel Hernandez

Sent from my LG-TP260 using Tapatalk