glockdoc

WTS-Arsenal SAM7SF-84E **SOLD**

EDIT: ***SOLD***

For sale is a like new Bulgarian Arsenal SAM7SF AK in 7.62x39mm with upgraded FIME trigger. Obviously NJ compliant so has pinned factory 74 style brake, fixed stock, bayonet lug tabs ground off. Was only fired to confirm zero. 

SAM7SF-84E | SAM7SF model 7.62x39mm caliber rifle, milled and forged receiver, enhanced FCG, chrome lined hammer forged barrel, 24x1.5mm muzzle right hand threads, muzzle brake, tubular buttstock, black polymer pistol grip and handguards, stainless steel heat shield, ambidextrous safety lever, scope rail, sectional cleaning rod, sling, oil bottle, and cleaning kit.

I have included a (very rare and expensive) ARM5F pistol grip. The rifle has a very useful and intuitive ambi safety lever on the left hand side which works incredibly well. Will come in original box. I have 6 mags included (2 10/30 WBP Polish polymer mags, 3 FEG Hungarian 10/30's, 1 Arsenal 10 round mag that came with the rifle). 10/30 mags are riveted so can be drilled out if/when moving out of state. 

I also have 1.5k of tula/wolf russian ammo as well as 810 rounds of M67 brass case Igman-sealed ammo can. Russian ammo was bought before the Biden ban. I will sell at cost, will not price gouge. 

Located in NNJ willing to drive to NNJ/CNJ to FFL of your choice. Obviously State ID+FPID will be required.

Although I'd absolutely love to keep it, selling to upgrade my nods. Happy to answer any questions or provide specific pictures. 

IMO, this is pretty much the best AK you can buy on the US market. Incredible trigger (absolutely no need to upgrade to ALG) , action smooth as glass, very low recoil, and the milled receiver will literally outlive you. 

Asking $2k for everything. If you choose to take it all, we can work on a good price. Only trades for high spec WP dual tubes (plus cash on my end)

• Like 1