70gto

Sold please delete Pre -33 numismatic gold

Sorry this cut and pasted from my original ad. so IDK why the grey .

Want to sell, due to family health issues, my personal numismatic pre 33 gold. This is not for everyone but I wanted to give the members here first crack at it. All these coins are slabbed and graded by PCGS and also CAC coveted sticker of approval. I purchased these over the years from the world renowned Doug Winters Numismatics, this gentleman in my opinion is second to none in this field, has written multiple books on the subject and has set world records in buys and sells in this arena. Yes he is the guy who wrote the book. This small but valuable collection may take someone years to gather just the 4 coins in front of you graded and cac in this condition. Enough with the hard sell, the guys who are serious collectors will know the numbers and grade and the importance of the prominence of the coins.

Note CAC is a coin grading service that you send your coins out to be certified afterwards, they only will award that sticker to the cream of the crop, with most coins returned wo making the cut. Its  sort of like getting the gold star approval on top of your graded coin.

Note these coins are listed slightly above dealer buy back who would most certainly only be too happy to acquire and resell them higher.  3 coins are from the highly collectable New Orleans mint, and one from carson city.

1899-o PCGS MS-63 CAC from the "Blue Hills Collection"  Gold Eagle (10 dollar gold piece) only 1 of 10 known in cac ms-63 . with only 4 known in higher grades. This is the rarest toughest new orleans 10 dollar with motto gold piece , the corner stone of a new orleans with motto collection. prices as per cac are 10 known in ms-63 cac price guide is 10,500. Only 3 known ms-64 price 18,000 and only 1 known in MS-68 for 462,300 dollars.

Asking $8500

https://www.caccoin.com/pop/?issue=10 Gold&type=Liberty+With+Motto&desg=MS&title=Eagles&subtitle=Liberty Head W/ Motto (1866-1907)

Next is 1904-o PCGS cac outstanding beautifully uniquely toned $10 dollar gold piece 1 of only 8 with only 4 known graded higher CAC coins. price guide cac is $9380 . next grade up is 27K then 84 K.

Asking $8500 for this outstanding example.
https://www.caccoin.com/pop/?issue=10 Gold&type=Liberty+With+Motto&desg=MS&title=Eagles&subtitle=Liberty Head W/ Motto (1866-1907)

Next is the last year in the with motto 10 dollar new orleons pieces . Literally the last year made which is always highly collectable.
PCGS ms-63 1906-o certified by CAC 1 of only 19 known with 11 graded higher. CAC price guide is $7810. asking only $4750. this is a great deal for this coin.

Last but certainly not least is a $20 dollar gold double eagle PCGS / CAC certified 1884-CC AU-58.( Carson city Nevada) this mint represented the true wild west with most of its raw gold coming from the California Gold rush deposits. Always a highly collectable mint. Asking $ 5500. I dont know these production numbers at this point, but rest assured this is a big chunk of gold coin with all the right certs from the right mint.

Cash in person . Venmo deposits, small deposits in crypto BTC and ETH only. Balance by wire . They will be shipped overnight insured at buyers expense etc. Phone is best seven 32- eight four one two four 7 two.

I will discount if more than one coin is purchased. HappyThanks giving

Pics by request. overall pic will be sent, if serious close up detailed pics to follow, please dont just ask for pics if not serious thank you .