recommended_posts

I've seen some of his videos, and they appear to be solid.  I see that he is giving a three day class in Parlin, NJ June 8-10th, 2024.  I'm seriously considering attending, but as that's a big commitment of time and $, I'm wondering if anyone has trained with him (Mickey Schuch), or has any other intel about his classes?

I'm a fan. 

I like his no-nonsense approach...

I plan on taking a class from him one day. He seems like a good trainer as well as a good dude. Lots of informational stuff on his YouTube. I also like his gun oil.  Only thing holding me back at the moment is the price plus ammo. Hopefully next year I can swing it.

I'm curious about that training location in Parlin. Is this a training company that owns that place? If so do they have a website where they have other classes listed? Class looks interesting, but definitely looks like a more advanced course and I need to do better on the basics especially at that price point.

20 minutes ago, planenut said:

I'm curious about that training location in Parlin. Is this a training company that owns that place? If so do they have a website where they have other classes listed? Class looks interesting, but definitely looks like a more advanced course and I need to do better on the basics especially at that price point.

Carry Trainer does not own that property.

guest_post_header

guest_post_pbr_blurb guest_post_sign_in

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   editor_cannot_paste_images