Barms

Vinyl siding guy in Paramus area

I took down a deck that was attached to the house with a ledger board.  That area now needs to be re-sided.   Its a tough predicament because its such a small job, its only like 24 inches high by about 12 feet wide.  After 3 phone calls last fall i actualy got the guy who built the house to come by, he said "sure, i can do it when i get some down time".   I havent heard from him since. i get it.  its a small job.  I'm a pretty handy guy and out of desperation i could probably watch youtube videos and figure out how to patch this by myself but i think id get lost on trying to match the color and i only need a small amount of material i'd have no idea where to buy a small amount.  So i'm gonna try here if anybody knows a vinyl siding company who wouldnt mind doing what i suppose would be a 30 minute job.  I am fully aware that i would need to have his fee make it worth while for the project even though its such a small patch job.