Sign in to follow this  
Guest Damagedworld

Front Verticle Pistol Grip...

i was at my local range "atlantic county range" and they told me to be cautious about having a front pistol grip.. and implied it was an evil feature like almost saying the one regular PG was ONE evil feature.. and then the front one was a second evil feature.. to my knowledge this is %100 wrong.. but i just want to be sure before i take it any further..

they are REALLY nice people and are NOT anti-gun in ANY way.. and i feel they are GENUINELY looking out for me because they BELIEVE that is the law..

as i read the law it does NOT apply to that.. any info would be appreciated..

First Off.. I assume it's on an AR?

i. A semi-automatic rifle that has the ability to accept a detachable magazine and has at least

two of the following:

(1) A folding or telescoping stock;

(2) A pistol grip that protrudes conspicuously beneath the action of the weapon;

(3) A bayonet mount;

(4) A flash suppressor or threaded barrel designed to accommodate a flash

suppressor; and

(5) A grenade launcher;

Wouldn't your forward mounted grip be beneath the barrel of the rifle? (assuming your not upside down of course)?

First Off.. I assume it's on an AR?

i. A semi-automatic rifle that has the ability to accept a detachable magazine and has at least

two of the following:

(1) A folding or telescoping stock;

(2) A pistol grip that protrudes conspicuously beneath the action of the weapon;

(3) A bayonet mount;

(4) A flash suppressor or threaded barrel designed to accommodate a flash

suppressor; and

(5) A grenade launcher;

Wouldn't your forward mounted grip be beneath the barrel of the rifle? (assuming your not upside down of course)?

yes and you are quoting exactly what ive read ONE MILLION times.. lol again just making sure im not missing something..

I know lots of people who have them, I think your guys are just scared.

i think the same.. now the touchy part.. how do i explain to them i am right and they are wrong without them getting all offended.. lol

ALL of my firearms are pretty much "military" looking firearms and they NEVER give me a hard time.. like i know some places are really against anything that looks even the slightest bit non-sporting.. so i just want to reach an understanding without putting them on the spot..

I know lots of people who have them, I think your guys are just scared.

i think the same.. now the touchy part.. how do i explain to them i am right and they are wrong without them getting all offended.. lol

ALL of my firearms are pretty much "military" looking firearms and they NEVER give me a hard time.. like i know some places are really against anything that looks even the slightest bit non-sporting.. so i just want to reach an understanding without putting them on the spot..

Tell them to call the cops.. lol..

Should make the evil features list into a T-Shirt. :lol:

omfg that's such a good idea..