Sign in to follow this  
Dblaze

New Range: Delaware Valley Sportsmans Center in Philly

Hello Everyone! Just thought I would share this new range that I found which is only about 30 mins from my house with excellent pricing on everything. It's called Delaware Valley Sports Center (http://www.delawarevalleysportscenter.com). It is close for the people in South Jersey (Burlington/Camden Counties) that don't want to spend a bunch on gas or ammo to have a good time shooting. I have had the most fun at DVSC since I started shooting a few months ago! We brought out the Mossberg, the P226 DAK, the M&P40c, and the Stag Arms AR-15 .223. I can't wait to go back.

It's across the bridge in Philly and their ammo prices are very good. They will let you shoot your own ammo if you want to. Its $15 per person (no session time limit). Memberships are only $130 per year and $100 for renewals. You can holster the whole time you are on the property. They have a 10 lane 25 yard range and you can shoot anything you want (Rifles, Shotguns, Pistols). It was a Saturday (busiest day) and everyone was able to shoot as soon as they arrived with no wait time. It was a very good experience with a very nice owner and staff. The range is in the next room over, so you don't get the feeling that someone is constantly watching your every move. They have lots of in-stock supplies such as cleaning items, holsters, scopes, magazines (almost all types), and more. They have a good stock of guns for sale and guns for rent also. Overall I am very impressed with the place and I plan on getting a membership when I go back. If anyone is in the area and they would like to go shooting in South Jersey, let me know and I will be happy to meet up!