Sign in to follow this  
tt-33

gsp

I was just given a 4 1/2 y/o gsp spayed female who's owner suddenly passed away .the only problem is the dog has never hunted .the dog likes fishing so Im told both surf and boat fishing :o .

The person who gave her to me describe behavior around ducks and geese and tweety birds so I have a chance at a hunter as long as her and I bond and introduce gun fire slow.

My Brittany was 3 when she was introduced to primers for 15 min in a neighbors pasture with the help of a frozen pheasant the next day she had 2 points and 1 honor point 9 years later she still quite a performer although I never got a retrieve but several repoints to find downed birds.But her and I were bonded from the ride home and she killed dozens of small birds and 5 or 6 wild chickens.any suggestions would be appreciated mike

I was thinking of exactly that nothing ive ever self stocked smelled as bad or strong as those little guys .so I was thinking how long to bond with her befor running her of lead Ill end up with an e collar for sure ,Im tempted to go to greenwood and bump some covies on a sunday and not mess with others hunts