Sign in to follow this  
bulpup

History channel looking for shooters

Not what I expected from this special insider newletter I get in order to find a job. But I thought it would interest the group.

-----

HISTORY is moving forward with its first-ever competition series called Top Shot, where sharp shooter contestants will battle each other in various elimination challenges inspired by real events in history. The most skilled marksman (or woman) will walk away with a prize package worth $100,000 and the title of "Top Shot." The series is set to premiere next year with 10 episodes and is produced for HISTORY by Pilgrim Films & Television with Craig Piligian executive producing. Dirk Hoogstra and Paul Cabana will executive produce for HISTORY.

Casting for HISTORY's Top Shot has also started. Skilled shooters, either trained professionally or self-taught are encouraged to apply. Applicants must be in good physical shape, have mastered a firearm and can adapt to new weapons and demanding physical challenges. Send an email to [email protected] and include your name, city/sate, phone number, a recent photo and brief description of why you should be on the show. Deadline to apply is January 18, 2010. More information about casting for Top Shot can be found at www.pilgrimfilms.tv and click on "casting" or call 818-728-3729. Applicants for Top Shot must be at least 21 years of age, a resident or citizen of the US and possess reasonably proficient shooting and marksmanship skills.