singh073

A message from Assemblyman, NJ-25 Michael Patrick Carroll

Recently, I received hundreds of e-mails from across the state in support of my proposal to permit concealed carry here in New Jersey. New Jersey, alas, enjoys a well-deserved reputation for featuring the most draconian anti-freedom laws in the entire nation.

Obviously, given this outpouring of support, you are among the few, like me, who haven

Bold/Blue are his response.

in a message dated 1/20/2010 11:13:49 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, "coldsolderjoint" writes:

Thank You Very much for your efforts for the citizen's of NJ.

I wish I was in your district.

Are you going to let a triviality like a district line stand between you and good government?

There is no logical answer as to why we cannot be just like most of America in regards to firearms laws. The entire assault weapons ban is antiquated and illogical. However, I am of sound enough mind to realize it will not be going away in it's entirety.

I hold out hope for the eventual education of the NJ citizenry.

The "high capacity" magazine law needs to be taken out of the bill, as well as the "evil features" sections.

My fellow sportsmen and 2nd amendment savy friends would love to see these bills entirely thrown out, I think we could agree a compromise would be ridding the state of the high capacity magazine and evil features laws.

Yup. One step at a time.

Thank you for being a normal logical human being.

mpc